Linux デジタル TV ドライバー別ドキュメント¶
Copyright © 2001-2016 : LinuxTV Developers
This documentation is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation version 2 of the License.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
For more details see the file COPYING in the source distribution of Linux.
Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction
- 2. HOWTO: Get An Avermedia DVB-T working under Linux
- 3. How to get the bt8xx cards working
- 4. Hardware supported by the linuxtv.org DVB drivers
- 5. Digital TV Conditional Access Interface (CI API)
- 6. Idea behind the dvb-usb-framework
- 7. FAQ
- 8. Firmware files for lmedm04 cards
- 9. Opera firmware
- 10. How to set up the Technisat/B2C2 Flexcop devices
- 11. TechnoTrend/Hauppauge DEC USB Driver
- 12. UDEV rules for DVB
- 13. Frontend drivers
- 14. Contributors